I love watching tag videos on YouTube and have seen a few on blogs and have always loved the idea of them. I’m not sure how this tag got it’s name, i find it a but confusing but either way I’m happy to take part in it. I want to thank Jess http://beingmejess.blogspot.co.uk/ for nominating me. So if you want to find out my inspirations, likes, and shoe size keep reading. My nominations will be listed below, but I also want anyone else who wants to participate in this tag to go ahead and do it!
- List 11 facts about myself
- Answer the 11 questions put forward by the person who nominated me
- Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers, that have 200 or less followers themselves
- Go to their blog and inform them that they have been nominated
11 Random Facts:
1) I have big blue eyes, I looked like a little alien as a baby. It was quite funny
2) I have been the same height since I was in the 6th grade (5’7) can you say lanky and awkward? I’ve also had the same show size since then 8 ½
3) I’ve been a shopaholic since I can remember. I also associate events with clothes, I wont remember were we went but ill sure as hell remember what I wore.
4) I have a frightening amount of shoes (over 50)
5) My mom is one of my best friends. She’s not a regular mom she’s a cool mom.
6) I am terrible at math, like awful at it.
7) The first YouTube makeup tutorial I ever watched was a Taylor Swift tear drops on my guitar inspired video by panacea81. This opened the door to makeup videos for me and I have been obsessed ever since.
8) Buy now blog later aka Laura formerly known as lollipop 26 is still an all time favorite blogger. I wish she still made videos
9 )English has always been my favorite subject
10) my favorite colors to wear are black white and blush. You will rarely see me in bright colors.
11) no matter where I go, I will find something to buy and a way to justify it
Questions proposed by Jess
1) What is your favourite restaurant? I’m a foodie so this is difficult to answer. La Piazza Dario for Italian, Kobes for Japanese and steak, Gothams for the best steak you will have in your life, Memphis Blues for BBQ, Via Tevere for pizza, Browns for cheap drinks, and Chill Winston for drinks and appys if I feel like spending a bit more.
2) Who inspired you to make your blog? This is a bit of a long story but a professor I had last semester came up to me and suggested I start blogging. I already had a WordPress account but didn’t use it. She told me she always loved my papers because I drew examples from different forms of media and had an understanding for it and that I should share it with others. All my life I thought I wanted to be a teacher but after two years of being a teacher’s assistant I realized it wasn’t for me and that I wanted to do something involving writing about beauty, fashion and popular culture. Or the PR and Marketing side, but definitely something creative. The dream would be to work for a company that encapsulates all these things such as Man Repeller or The Beauty Department. I started blogging as something to put on my resume and showcase my writing skills and creativity, I was also inspired by my favorite bloggers. I can’t pin point one person because its been an accumulation of people, my favorites are: Leandra Medine from Man Repeller, Alex from To Vogue or Bust, Monika from The Doctors Closet, Laura Buy Now Blog Later, Jillian Harris and the DIY queen herself Martha Stuart.
3) Do you prefer winter or summer? Love dressing for winter, the boots the coats, the scarves.. I die. But I hate the cold so I’d have to say summer.
4) Who is your favourite music artist? I’ve recently jumped back into my Phillip Phillips obsession
5) What one thing do you want to achieve in your lifetime? Have a career I love and start my own little family.
6) What beauty product have you bought and been most impressed with? Urban Decay Naked Skin, Nars eye shadow primer, and Lush Angels on Bare Skin face wash (that stuff is magic in a bottle)
7) What country would you love to live in/visit? So cliché but my family is Italian so I would love to go there.
8) Do you take part in any sports? If so which ones? I use to do everything under the sun, skating, dace, gymnastics, volleyball. But now its just oxygen yoga.
9) What was/is your favourite subject in school? When I was in high school English, but in uni sociology.
10) If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? I wish I loved fruits and veggies more, that would make being healthy so much easier.
11) What is your favourite accessory? i’m braking the rules again and saying 3, all are necklaces my sideways cross Stella and Dot necklace, customized name necklace, and arrow necklace that I have no idea where it’s from because it was a gift.
- What is your favorite TV series?
- Who are your favorite bloggers or beauty vloggers?
- Where has been your favorite vacation spot?
- What is your favorite type of food?
- Which celebrity’s style do you look up to or admire the most?
- What is your go to drink? (Alcoholic if you are of legal drinking age)
- What is your go to daytime and nighttime shoe?
- Do you prefer summer or winter?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is one trend in beauty or fashion that you cant stand?
- What is one trend that you love?
- Georgina: sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk
- Polka and Belle: polkaandbelle.com
- Lauren: lollep.blogspot.com
- Armi: stylearmi.blogspot.se
- Alex: Glitterandcookies.blogspot.co.uk
- Georgie: Georgie-awaywiththefaries.blogspot.com
- Irene: Thedailylace.com
- Jillian: jxwalking.blogspot.com
- Karleigh: karleighgenesfashionscene.blogspot.com
- YOU who ever is reading this I want to find out more about you so go ahead and do this tag
I hope you guys liked finding out a bit more about me and if there’s anything else you would like to know then leave it in the comments! Also comment back on this post with the link if you complete the tag because I would love to read them.
Song of the day “Happy” – Pharrelle