This past month has been a busy one for me. It’s the last month of classes, friend’s birthdays, and a ridiculous amount of work so I’ve been keeping my wardrobe and makeup as minimalistic as possible. These are my go to products that keep me looking fresh, put together and somewhat decent on a day-to-day basis
- converse sneakers: I’ve always been a fan of sneakers with any look (as I’ve mentioned before) but on long days where I want to be as confortable as possible and still look cute these are a definite go to.
- VS lace bralette: Everyone knows the best part of the day is taking off your bra, they’re uncomfortable and annoying so I’ve become a huge fan of bralettes. They’re comfortable and cute and perfect for lazy days.
- H&M jersey top: I picked this top up on a whim one day and it became my favorite thing. I found myself reaching for it every day so obviously I had to buy it in 4 different colors.
- Denim and Supply boyfriend jeans: I’m happy to say the hunt for the perfect fitting boyfriend jeans is finally over! I have searched high and low for years and for some reason I can never find a pair that fits perfectly until a day of shopping at the bay where my mom forced me to try these on and I’m so thankful I did. These have become my chic sweatpants; I can wear them a thousand different ways and be insanely comfy.
- Angels on Bare Skin face wash: My skin has been a mess for the past few months and this seems to be the only thing that has calmed it down. If youre in the market for a new face wash go to lush and ask for a sample… trust me you’ll thank me later
- NYX butter gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie: im sure you’ve heard the hype about these from everyone and their mother and the hype is not wrong. It’s a pigmented, non sticky gloss, that is extremely moisturizing, it’s the perfect every day product and just like everything else I’ve mentioned in this post I want it in more colors.
So if you couldn’t already tell these products have been my everyday uniform, and I basically wear a different variation of it most days. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it right?
What’s on the top of your favorite’s this month? Let me know in the comments and don’t forget to like this post and follow my blog, its much appreciated!
Song of the day “Affected” Meghan Tonjes