- Shop Bando Heart Tumbler / 2. Purdy’s Chocolates / 3. Anthropology Candle/ 4.Love Bunny Ring Holders/ 5.Panty By Post Hanky Panky Thong/ 6.Shop By Monika Lip Mug/ 7.Sydney Evans Diamond Love Necklace/ 8.BKR Heart Water BottleValentines Day is such a fun time of year, everything is pink and pretty and there is tons of chocolate so it really doesn’t get better than that. I’ve put together a little gift guide for you all that includes some of my favorite items and things that have been on my wish list for years. Whether you’re shopping for your friend, mom, sister, or girlfriend I hope this gives you some inspiration!
1. Shop Bando is known for their fun and funk designs and this tumbler is exactly that! It’s a cute and festive way to carry your drink and cut down on your plastic bottle usage.
2. What is Valentines Day without chocolate? Valentines day is my favorite day of the year simply because of the overwhelming amount of treats; its basically my heaven.
3. These lollipop and smooch candies are inexpensive, delicious, and perfect for this time of year. No matter what the holiday or time if year you can never go wrong with a candle. The Voluspa candles from Anthropology are amazing because of how beautiful the cut class jars are and of course how good they smell. When I saw the huckleberry scent in Antro the other day I knew I had to have it and mention it in this gift guide!
4. A classic gift for Valentines Day is jewelry but I love this bunny ring holder as an alternative for that. It’s adorable and such a great way to store your rings that way they never go missing again.
5. Lingerie is also another classic V Day gift but it can be stressful when you don’t know your friend or girlfriends size. These one size fits all Hanky Panky thongs sold by Panty By Post are a great fix to this problem. They’re comfy and playful and come in so many colors, and if you do know your significant others size you can check out the pany by post sets and subscription boxes for a gift that lasts all year long; how cool is that?!
6. Mugs are a great gift option because everyone needs them and everyone loves them. This Shop By Monika Lip Mug is so delicate and pretty and is subtle in Valentines Day feel but perfect for all year!
7. I couldn’t write this post without mentioning my ultimate Valentines Day/ everyday wish list item, the Sydney Evans Diamond Love Necklace. I have had my eye on this for years! Its so delicate and beautiful and what better time to buy it for yourself or as a gift than Valentines Day.
8. Last but not least is the classic BKR Heart Water Bottle. I’ve mentioned this in more gift guides and posts than I can count because its that good. The glass and silicone make for amazing quality and the fun colors make it trendy and fun. These are by far my favorite water bottles and I highly recommend them to everyone. The heart pattern is so cute and perfect for this time of year!
I hope you all enjoyed this gift guide, let me know if you have anything I mentioned or if you’re adding anything to your personal wish list. Make your own wishlist and hastag #VDayWithCE so I can see it!
Happy Shopping! 🙂