Today i’m showing you guys how I made the absolute cutest and easiest desert and it’s just in time for thanksgiving! This takes barely any ingredients and minimal effort with a huge final impact so naturally it was right up my alley!
1 pack puff pastry or crescent rolls
2 tbsp. apricot jam
2 tbsp. water
3 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- roll your puff pasty or crescent rolls into a rectangle shape and until they are at a quarter of an inch thin but thinner is better and cut into 6 strips
- Half, quarter and thinly slice your apples
- Cook your apples in water and lemon juice on the stove top for about 2 mins or until you can bend them without breaking
- Mix the 2 tbsp. of water and apricot jam until it is a runny consistency and cover your strips with the mixture
- Place your apples on the top half of the puff pastry with half of the apple slices hanging over the strip and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
- Fold the bottom half of the puff pastry up and roll from one end to the other like you are rolling a pinwheel cookie
- Place into a muffin tin and sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over the apple tarts
- bake at 375 for 30-40 mins or until golden brown and the pastry is cooked through.
I know it seems like a lot of work when you look at the final result but trust me when I say this was so easy and everyone was so impressed with the final product!
Let me know if you all liked this post and comment below with what your thanksgiving dessert will be… Happy Thanksgiving everyone!