Shopping for my Best Friend is one of my favorite activities around the holidays! Every year I think of the perfect thing to get her, and sometimes I even try and make it a theme. A few years ago I got her a movie theme so I included her favorite movies, cozy pajamas, a few types of kernels popcorn, and a bunch of candy! This year I thought I would give you guys some gift idea’s that range in price from under $10-$100 so there’s something for everyone!
- Lush face mask– I love lush face masks, they are some of my favorite on the market and always leave my skin feeling amazing.
- Portable iPhone charger– everyone always needs a spare iPhone charger… it’s no secret that iPhone batteries are notoriously bad so having this super cute charger that works in your car is a must have!
- Coach coin purse– I love having a little coin purse on me, it’s the perfect place to keep change for the meter and it’s even big enough to store a few key cards like your credit card and ID. Plus how amazing is this oil slick leather.
- Lush gift box– lush has pre made beautifully wrapped gift boxes for all price ranges. This is a perfect pamper gift for the bestie who needs to take some time to relax. This golden box includes a lotion, bath bomb, and bubble bar!
- Shop Ban.do coffee mug– this is perfect for this girl that’s on the go a busy bee always needs to be caffeinated so why not do it in this super cute mug.
- Brush kit– this is perfect for the makeup loving bestie who’s growing her brush collection. You get everything you need for one great price!
- Ornaments– this is pretty specific to my best friend since she is a Christmas fanatic. She has her own little tree in her room and I love giving her pretty ornaments to add to it each year…. Free People always has the prettiest ornaments that are full of sparkle!
- Hourglass blush and highlight kit– this kit is perfect for the girl who loves natural makeup. These blushes are great quality and give the prettiest natural flush
This is the beginning of my gift guide series and i can’t wait to post a few more guides over the next few weeks. Let me know in the comments below if you liked this guide and what you would or are getting your Bestie this holiday season!