The Holidays are officially around the corner so I figured it was time to share my next holiday gift guide! Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite gifts and the best part about them is that everything on this list is under 50 bucks!! There is something for everyone from the professional, the organizational lover, the beauty guru, and the bookworm. I hope you all love this gift guide and that it helps you out with your holiday shopping.
- shop Bando Tumbler- this is perfect year round for keeping hydrated and I love the adorable pink and white stripe pattern
- Glam Glow Lip Scrub- I haven’t tried this but it’s at the top of my Sephora wish list. This is the perfect luxurious gift for anyone who suffers from dry and cracked lips
- Kate spade planner- perfect for students or anyone who loved staying organized in a super cute way
- Champagne Pop Highlighter- These has quickly become a YouTube favorite, and for good reason… it’s seriously amazing! It gives the perfect finishing glow to your makeup for the rest of the years holiday parties
- Kate Spade Business Card Holder- Everyone has business cards floating around in their purse so this is the perfect cute and practical solution to the problem! I also love that they are monogrammed to make the gift extra special
- Humans of New York Book- my friends and family and I love the Humans of New York Instagram account and I think this coffee table book is a great way to see beautiful photos of people as well as personal stories
- Hourglass blush- this blush is perfect for the girl who loves natural makeup. It’s quality is incredible and gives the perfect light flush to the cheeks
- Dog Ear Necklace- I love that these necklaces all come with a special meaning. It’s a great way to give something beautiful and with a meaning behind it
- Volspusa Candle- this is my favorite candle company! They’re scents are so amazing, they fill the house but they aren’t overpowering which I love.
I hope you guys liked this gift guide and that it helps you out with your holiday shopping! Let me know what your favorite item is and what you’re going to be getting your family for the holidays this year!