Friday Five on a Saturday night because that’s just how life has been lately! Things have been super hectic over the past month but I’m happy to be back on track with everything including the blog. Friday Fives will be stating again regularly along with some travel guides to Bali and anything else I feel like writing about. Hope you guys enjoy this week’s favorites, and if you have any questions or want to talk about any of these things leave me a comment below!
Aritzia Blanket Scarf
- This is a Vancouver gal necessity for a reason. It’s perfect for bundling up and layering in the winter or wearing it with a shirt and a thin jacket in the spring. Be careful when washing them because you can shrink them and it will ruin your life. Take this from personal experience, it’s not fun.
Pop socket / car attachment
- I love my pop socket so much. It’s helpful when reading on your phone, snapping a picture, and the car attachment is game changing if you are directionally challenged like me and are constantly needed google maps to get you around. This is a hands-free godsend that ensures I won’t be receiving a $300+ ticket for holding my phone while driving.
- I use to love matcha and then somewhere along the way we fell apart. Not anymore, we are back together and loving every second of it.
- I can’t say enough good things about Herschel luggage. It’s sleek in design, lightweight, great quality, and they are a local Vancouver company. I have the carry on luggage in white, and the large trade show luggage in black and absolutely love them.
Barefoot Blonde Hair
- Amber Fillerup is on everyone’s hair goals list, and if she’s not on yours that must mean you’ve never been to her blog or seen her insta (have you been living under a rock?!). She and her husband David have created a line of hair extensions and I wear them constantly. When I travel I wear them every day, and when I’m back at home I wear them on the weekends when I actually care about my appearance. They are great quality, and I love supporting a small business. I had the shade Sandy Blonde and got them custom dyed when I went dark. I really wish I had just purchased a new pair because they did lose some of their shine after being dyed (totally my fault and not a reflection of their quality, this happens anytime you dye extensions) and it’s on my wishlist for the summer season.